Thursday, October 16, 2008

Punch Biopsy and Pizza

The phrase this might hurt a bit was never mentioned. I mean they could have at least warned me that tonight, I would have a burning aching spot on my leg. I just figured since the numbing medicine in my leg wore off, and it wasn't hurting, I was home free. Tonight when I was making dinner it starting hurting.

Yeah, so after ibuprofen, guess what, I now know that punch biopsies really do hurt a bit......later.

They didn't warn me about pizza making. So after making two pizzas, I can say it was the limit of activity. I'm sure trying to make the pizza dough and throwing it in the air, only to throw it a bit too far and too high, I tried to catch the flying dough didn't help as I dove towards the floor, didn't help my leg any.

At least the pizza was good.

No comments: